For the Compamed/Medica show, we developed a specific medical workflow.
It was our goal to show how to integrate different devices (desktop, tablet, smartwatch) in one smart workflow. The use is:
- A laboratory device has a process that needs a number of fluids to function
- When one of the fluids reaches a minimum level, a message is sent out to devices – persons
- On the device – for example, a smartwatch – the task can be accepted
- All other persons in the lab are informed that the task is taken care of
- The activities are all logged
This relatively simple workflow shows how connected working can be done.
The complete solution including UX-Design, App-Design, and software implementation was done by Alphagate.
Do you have a task to be put in a smart workflow – we really like to think it through with you!